Aloo methi is a classic Indian recipe. Its a combination of potatoes and green methi leaves.This recipe is very simple and easy to make as it takes very less time to prepare.So try this easy healthy recipe today.
- Potatoes - 4 midium (peel and cut into small pieces)
- Methi leaves – 1 thick bunch
- Red Chillis – 3
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Panch Phoran – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic – 6 pods (chopped)
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Separate fenugreek leaves from the stem, clean and wash it properly.
- Chop fenugreek leaves and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add panch phoran, when splutters chopped garlic and red chili .
- Add potatoes, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder.(cover till the potatoes are tender and cooked)
- Now add chopped methi leave and fry for 5-10 min until the leaves shrink.
- Stir fry at high heat for about 5 min till the mixture gets dry.
- Serve hot with roti, paratha and puri.