- Rice – 2 cups
- Urad Dal – 1 cup
- Channa dal – 1/4 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1 tbsp
- Salt – as per required
- Water – as per required
- Oil or butter – as per required
- Take a deep bowl add rice, ural dal, channa dal, fenugreek seeds and wash properly.
- Soak for over night or minimum for 6 hrs.
- After 6 hrs blend it into a fine paste with a little water .
- Cover and keep aside for at least 4 hours. Add salt and mix well.
- Now heat tava, pour the batter and spread it .
- Apply some oil and remove dosa from tava once it is golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with any coconut chutney , red chutney or sambhar.