- Paneer – 1/4 kg,slice into 1″ pieces (1/4″ thickness)
- Besan – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 2 tbsps
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Ajwain (carrom seeds) – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – a pinch
- Salt as per taste
- Water – as required
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Take a large bowl and mix a cup of besan, rice flour, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, baking soda, salt and enough water to make a thick paste.
- Blanch paneer pieces for about 5 minuts in hot water and drain properly and keep it aside.
- Take a heavy bottomed vessel and heat oil for deep frying and dip each paneer piece in the batter properly and place in the hot oil.
- Deep fry on medium flame till the pakodas turns dark brown in color and then remove onto absorbent paper.
- Now your paneer pakora is ready to serve.
- Place on a serving plate and serve hot paneer pakora along with tomato ketchup or green chutney .