Indian Chilli Paneer is another famous Chinese recipe which is made in Indian style. Chilli Paneer is a very simple recipe made from Paneer,Green Chillies and other Spices. This is also known as dry chilli paneer,veg chilli paneer,chilli paneer recipe.
Ingredients to fry Paneer :-
- Paneer – 1 Packet (250 gms)
- Egg – 1
- Cornflour – 100 gms
- Maida – 300 gms
- Water – as per required to make a paste
- Soya Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp + to deep fry
- Salt – little
Ingredients to make chilli paneer:-
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 4 to 5 (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Green chillies – 5
- Water – 2 cups
- Tomato sauce – 1/2 cup
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 2bsp
- Ajinomoto – a pinch
- Water – as needed
- Salt – as per taste
- Make a thick paste of cornflour and maida using little water , salt, 1 tbsp soya sauce, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp chilli sauce and egg.(Egg is optional if you are vegetarian then you can avoid using egg)
- Cut paneer into square pieces . Put the paneer in sets of five pieces into the paste and wrap it up with the paste nicely.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the paneer pieces coated with mixture till golden brown in color and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok and add ginger garlic and green chillies to it.
- In half a minute add one to two cups of water to it.
- Wait for a minute and add soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, ajinomoto and salt to the boiling solution .
- Put the fried paneer cubes in to it and let it simmer until it boils.
- Let the solution dry a little.
If you like this recipe, I would really love it, if you pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the “pin it” “like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons below the post. It will keep me motivated. Thank you!