- Puris – 30 to 35
- Mixed sprouts – 2/3 cup
- Boiled potatoes – 2/3 cup,cubed or little mashed
- Khajur Imli ki chutney – 1 cup
- Curd – 3 cups
- Salt as per taste
- Sev – 1/2 cup
- Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Rosted Cumen seeds – tbsp
- Chopped Coriander – 2tbsp
- Chatt Masala – 2 tbsp (optional)
- Keep puris on a serving plate and crack a small hole in the centre of each puri.
- Now add salt to the curds,mix well and keep it aside.
- Fill it with the mixed sprouts, potato, khajur imli ki chutney and top with fresh curds.
- Sprinkle sev, chilli powder and cumin seed powder ,chatt masala on top .
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve immediately.
Note: If you want you can fill this puri with the chilled curd as it will be more tasty.