- Bread – 4 Slices
- Bananas – 2 (sliced into circles)
- Honey – 5 tbsp
- Peanut Butter – 4 tbsp
- Butter – as required for toasting
- Take a bowl and slice the bananas into circles and sprinkle the honey over it and toss it properly.
- Now apply peanut butter on one side of each bread slice and spread the banana mixture over it.
- Top it with the other slice of bread.
- Heat a tava or griddle, add little butter on to it and toast the sandwiches till both sides are little brown in colour and crispy.
- Sprinkle some honey over the sandwiches, top with some whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Serve this to your kids,they would love this recipe.