As we all know that eating fruits and vegetables are an important part of a healthy lifestyle not only this eating more fruits and vegetables reduces your risk of chronic diseases.A glass of fresh, natural juice is an excellent, healthy way to start your day . With the Big Mouth Juice Extractor, healthy living is now easier, more convenient and more affordable.
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor is designed and engineered for health-conscious people who want greater variety in their juicing routine,as it can turn your whole fruits and vegetables into smooth juice form, while still keeping in all the nutrient-rich flavors that your body needs.
Lets have a look at some of its features:
- Makes up to 24-percent more juice than a leading competitor
- Fits whole foods for fast, easy juicing
- Powerful 800-watt motor
- Extra-large pulp bin lets you juice longer and add nutrient-rich pulp to any recipe
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor – Customers Review
” This is one of the best juicer in the market. It is so easy to clean. The juice is made from big chunks of fruits and vegetables. The price is not bad.”
” It’s a good juicer at a great price. It is good for a first time juicer user, cheap enough to know if you like juicing. It is very powerful and juices well. It is relatively loud, but not annoyingly so. Definitely use a plastic bag to catch pulp, it leaks of you don’t, plus it makes it easier to clean ”
“After much research, I purchased this product. It does exactly what I needed it to, takes no time to clean after use, and isn’t a huge monstrosity on my counter top! ”
” This does exactly what it’s supposed to– makes delicious, healthy juice as quickly as possible. Highly recommended to anyone looking to make a healthy change in their lifestyle and cut back on storebought juices. Goes especially well with the “Big Book of Juices”. It took me just a couple of days but I’m already addicted to it. ”
- Dates without seeds – 200 gms
- Tamarind-100 gms
- Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Rosted cumin seeds powder-1/2 tsp
- Black salt – little (optional)
- Salt as per taste
- Wash tamarind and dates and keep in a big bowl.
- Now add 1 cup of water and leave for 2 to 3 hours.
- Blend tamarind and
- Mixed Sprouts -1 cups (boiled)
- Sweet Corn – 1/4 cup(cooked)
- Chaat Masala-1 tbsp
- Sweet Chutney -1/2 tbsp
- Salt – As per taste
- Sev – 1/2 cup
- Crushed Papdi – 5
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Take a bowl and mix sprouts,sweet corn,chaat masala,sweet chutney and
The spiral vegetable slicer cuts vegetables and fruits into curly, ribbon-like slices. By placing the vegetable or fruit on the prongs of the wheel and turning the wheel while pushing the base toward the vertical julienne blade, continuous spiral strands.
lets have a look at some of its features:
- Make quick work of fancy vegetable peeling with the spiral vegetable slicer
- Includes 3 sets of blades
The Kitchen Aid 17–piece Tool & Gadget Set is the ultimate set to tackle all your culinary needs. Each piece is constructed from sturdy, durable plastic and stainless steel components for great performance.
Kitchenaid Classic 17-piece Tools and Gadget Set, Black Features:
Let us first look at some of the features of this product-
- Tools included: slotted turner, basting spoon, slotted spoon, and nylon tongs
Chat is traditionally sold by street hawkers in India.Channa Chaat is a oil free recipe and a healthy recipe.It can served as a starter,snacks and brunch and it is very easy to make.
- Black Chikpeas (Kala Channa) - 2 cups
- Onion – 1 big (chopped)
- Tomato – 2 (chopped)
- Green Chutney – 2 tsp
- Boiled Potato – 1/2 cup (chopped)
Sprout chaat is a very healthy snack,Sprouts increase the vitamin and mineral content of the grain and decrease the carbohydrate and calorie content.This is a good diet recipe.
- Sprouts – 1 cup
- Onion – 1/2(Chopped)
- Tomato – 1(Chopped)
- Green Chilly – 1 (chopped)
- Lemon – 1/2
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander leaves – half cup(chopped)
- Mint leaves
- Milk-2 glass
- Dark roasted instant coffee-1 tablespoon
- Sugar-3 tablespoons
- Crushed chocolate-1/2 tbsp
- Ice-2 cups
- Blend the coffee, sugar,ice and milk together till the sugar and coffee are mixed well with milk and coffee becomes frothy.
- Serve in tall glasses and sprinkle with dry coffee powder and crushed chocolate.
- You can also serve the
- Paneer-225 gm
- Green Peas-100 gm
- Onion chopped-1
- Tomatoes chopped-2
- Turmeric Powder-1/2 tbsp
- Chilli Powder-1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder-5 gm1tbsp
- Coriander Powder-10 gm1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste-1tbsp
- Cashwnuts-a few broken piece
- Green Chilli-2 chopped
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves- 1/2 cup chopped
- Kasturi Methi-1 tbsp
- Whole garam Masala
- Salt as
- Maida-1/2 tbsp
- Oil -2tbsp
- Coconut grated-1/2 cup
- Jaggery powdered-1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder-1/2 tbsp
- Oil/ghee-5 to 6 tbsp
- Salt a pinch
- Knead maida into a soft dough and add 2 tbsp of oil to this. Add a pinch of salt while kneading.
- Cover and keep it aside for 2 to 3 hours.