- Chicken – 250 gms
- Yogurt – less than 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt as per taste
Ingredients to Marinate:-
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili powder – 1 tsp (or as per the taste)
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Cornflour – 2 tbs
- Rice flour – 1/2 tbspSalt as per taste
For Tempering :-
- Cooking oil – 1/2 tbsp
- Curry leaves – 1 sprg
- Garlic – 3 cloves, minced (optional)
- Ginger – 1/2 tbsp minced
- Green chilies – 5 slit length wise
- First of all marinate chicken pieces in the ingredients and keep it aside for about 1 hour.
- Now take a bowl mix yogurt, salt to taste, turmeric powder, red chili powder and coriander powder and keep it aside.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Once the oil is hot, add a few chicken pieces into the oil and cook on medium flame. Once the chicken is almost cooked, increase flame and deep fry the chicken pieces till golden brown in color.
- Remove chicken pieces onto absorbent paper and keep it aside.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the chicken pieces.
- Heat a cooking vessel, add a tbsp of oil. Add garlic and ginger and saute for a few seconds.
- Add curry leaves and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds.
- Add the deep fried chicken and toss well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the yogurt mixture and cook on low to medium flame, mixing the contents well.
- Toss the chicken till the yogurt dries up and the chicken absorbs the yogurt mix.
- Remove onto a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Egg and vegetable biryani is a custom biryani that i love making at home. Primarily because i wanted to avoid chicken. It has the goodness of vegetables and egg, because of which kids will like it a lot. Ingredients:- Basmati Rice – 500 gms Oil – 200 gms Egg – 6 (boiled and slit in the middle) Biryani masala – 5 tbsp Salt – as per needed Onion – 200 gms (thinly sliced) Onion to […]
Lehsuni Dal is very simple and easy to make recipe. So aside from the fact that it’s delicious when you add it in any of your food item, Research shows that garlic is responsible for lipid-lowering, anti-blood coagulation, anti-hypertension, anti-cancer, antioxidant and anti-microbial effects. Garlic, as a non-edible substance is also responsible for repel mosquitoes, banish cold sores, protect plants etc. Ingredients:- Toovar Dal – 3/4 cup Oil – 1 tbsp Whole red chilli – […]
Methi Dal is a quick healthy recipe and is extremely good for people with heart ailments along with diabetes as methi helps to control blood sugar levels. It goes well with plain rice or roti. Ingredients :- Toovar dal – ¼ cup Moong dal – 2 tablespoons Sabut Masoor – 3 tablespoons Water – as per required Oil – 3 teaspoons Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste– 1 teaspoon Garlic […]
Methi Rice is an easy healthy meals cooked in spicy, aromatic methi leaves.Green leafy vegetables is something which is recommended in your daily diet . Methi rice is a healthy recipe with the unique flavour and it tastes really good if you have it with achar. Ingredients:- Basmati Rice – 1 cup ( I have used normal rice) Onion – 2 (chopped) Tomato – 3 (chopped) Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 tsp Methi leaves – 1 […]
This masala raita is nothing but just a mixture of tomato and onion but with a slight twist, and this twist is that I have mixed some leftover Dry garlic chutney powder into it. This twist has made the raita taste amazing. But if you do not want to do this, then you can simply add pepper powder, chaat masala, black salt, zeera powder and chilli powder. Ingredients :- Curd – 1 cup Onion – […]
This is the easiest and tasty biryani I have tried to make today. I have learn to make this recipe from one of my friend. This biryani is made with the rice called “Zeera Sambha” this is also known as Zeera rice. The rice itself has a very typical smell which gives it a biryani like unique flavour. Ingredients:- Rice – 1 kg ( soak it for about 45 minutes before making it) Oil – […]
Aloo capsicum is a very simple and easy side dish for roti, paratha, puri and rice. So lets learn how to make this simple Indian recipe . Ingredients :- Capsicum – 2 Big size (shimla mirch) Potatoes – 10 to 12 small Cumin seeds – ½ tsp Turmeric powder – 1 tsp Garlic – 5 to 6 cloves (smashed) Garam masala – 1/2 tsp Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup Aamchur Powder – 1tsp Green […]
This is one of my favorite chutney, so whenever I make pakodas, samosa or any other chaat item i ensure that i make this chutney. My father loves this chutney and coriander chutney . He would always prefer it with plain dal and rice. He also loves it with rice khichdi. So guys if you are a fan of simple and typical Indian food you might want to try this. Ingredients :- Coriander – 1 […]
Today I am going to show you a simple soyabean rice recipe which is very easy and simple to make.This uses your normal daily-use rice thus making it a recipe for everyday.Even the other ingredient used in this recipe are easily available. Your kids are sure to love this healthy and nutritious recipe. Ingredients :- Normal Rice – 1 cup Soya chunks – 20 pieces Onion – 2 midium (thinly sliced) Carrot – 1 big […]